Content is king on the internet. People still want to read useful information on websites to help them make intelligent choices in their life. One way to flesh out your website is with PLR. But how do you find a good place to buy it?
PLR stands for “private label rights.” It is content that is written and sold in sets to a limited number of people. Yes, everyone who buys it will have exactly the same articles, but there are ways that you can easily customize the content to fit your needs and still get found and indexed by the popular search engines.
But, all PLR is not the same. Just like reading information on different websites, some people write better than others. The reason many buy content is so that they can save time with the content writing process. But, if you are going to use purchased content, you want it to be the best that it possibly can.
If you enter “PLR content” into any search engine, you will get thousands of results. This can be a little depressing if you have never dealt with PLR articles before. Here are a few ways to sift through the results and find a company that will offer you the best product possible.
What to Look for in a PLR Service:
- Recommendations – Ask other business associates who have used this type of content before. If you trust their judgment, take their recommendations to heart. Try buying content from a site that they recommend and see if it meets your needs.
- Check out the topic lists – Ask for a list of the article titles in the package. This is one way to decide if you are on the right track with this particular company. Do their titles entice and appeal to you?
- Ask about distribution – How many packets of each article type are being sold? Get an idea of the competition you will have on the Web with this content. You want content that has a low distribution.
- Money back guarantee – This is a safety net for you. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the work, you can return your content and get your money back. You can check out the quality of the work before using it. And, your investment is safe.
- Ask a few questions – Most businesses have a FAQs page to help you learn all the facts before making a purchase. If you don’t find this question there, ask about the qualifications of the writers. Are they experts in their field? Are they on staff?
- Good customer service – Customer service is paramount to the survival of a business. If you have problems, is there a way that you can contact the company for help?
Before using PLR content, be sure that you are getting the best that there is on the market. Use the tips above to choose wisely.